The Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS) has now been made available to all SME’s with a PAYE bill of less than £3m.
This new service will allow employers to be more flexible with how they choose their apprenticeship training and allow them to tailor the service to meet their business needs.
What is the new Digital Apprenticeship Service?
SME’s who don’t pay into the Apprenticeship Levy will now be able to have full control over apprenticeships in their business.
Employers will be able to create an account to arrange their own apprenticeship programme.
How will the Digital Apprenticeship Service Work for SMEs?
Employers will be able to:
- Manage the apprenticeship funding directly
- Select a suitable provider
- Select a suitable standard and end-point assessment organisation
- Ensure that the training your apprentice is receiving is suitable for your busines
Can I get support from Lincoln College in setting up my account?
Yes! This new service will allow you to provide permissions to providers to service your account.
Lincoln College can assist you in setting up your new Digital Apprenticeship Account by providing you with a dedicated account manager to discuss all your training solutions.
- Provide FREE recruitment advice
- Offer FREE DAS account workshops
- Provide one-to-one support through a dedicated account manager
- Manage your apprenticeship programmes and DAS account (if requested)
To book a callback with on of apprenticehips experts email your name, business name to: firstname.lastname@example.org