This course is designed for beginners and is the perfect introduction to using a computer. The course consists of three units. You will learn the basic skills required to:
• Navigate around the computer and use a mouse and keyboard confidently.
• Access and search the internet for information.
• Create an email account and send, receive and reply to emails.
• Create and edit documents with text and images in Microsoft Word.
Level 1 Literacy
You must be:
- aged 19+ the previous August
- resident in the UK/EU for 3 years or longer
Units are achieved by completing an independent task. There are no formal assessments.
Full or partial concessions available depending on your personal circumstances.
Please contact for further details
tel: 01522 876258
or email firstname.lastname@example.org