Lincoln College Open Day
29 June, 2019 – 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Offering clear and accurate information, advice and guidance and knowing what can be shared legally and professionally can greatly improve outcomes for a business. There are some fundamental rules for successful information sharing and ensuring staff are aware of these is key.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without having to attend college
• Increase understanding of accurate recordkeeping, effective signposting and referral
• Improve your understanding of effective communication techniques
Course Content (Units):
1. Information, advice and guidance in practice
2. Developing interaction skills for information, advice and guidance
3. Signposting and referral in information, advice and guidance
4. Information, advice and guidance in context
5. Skills for advice providers
This course is available in several learning styles:
• Flipbook – online PDF workbook
• Online assessment – workbook and submit answers online
• Paper based – complete workbooks and return to the college
There are no formal entry requirements. This course is funded through the College’s Adult Education Budget. You must be 19 or older on the first day of the course, be living in the UK on the first day of your course, and have lived in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for 3 years immediately before this.
Continued on line assessment throughout the course. You will be expected to complete and submit units on a regular basis.