Lincoln College Open Day
01 May, 2019 – 4:30pm - 8:00pm
A lean organisation provides the greatest customer value with the fewest resources, a philosophy increasingly important in today’s competitive business market. A sound understanding of the concept and benefits of a lean environment, as well as knowledge of business techniques and working in teams, is essential. Our nationally recognised qualification is designed to provide individuals with an appreciation and understanding of some key principles of lean organisation management.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without having to attend college
• Improve your efficiency
• Help reduce materials and resource cost
Course Content (Units):
1. Lean organisation techniques
2. Business improvement tools and techniques
3. Working in business
This course is available in the following learning style:
There are no formal entry requirements but this course is ideal for anyone wishing to pursue a career in the Business Sector. You must be 19 or older on the first day of the course, be living in the UK on the first day of your course, and have lived in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for 3 years immediately before this.
Continued on line assessment throughout the course. You will be expected to complete and submit units on a regular basis.