The aim of this single unit Level 2 qualification is to become familiar with the main features of Microsoft PowerPoint and provide an understanding of fundamental presentation concepts.
You will learn how to:
• Work with presentations and save them in different file formats
• Choose built-in options such as the Help feature to enhance productivity
• Understand different presentation views and when to use them
• Choose different slide layouts
• Enter, edit and format text in presentations
• Recognise good practice in applying unique titles to slides
• Choose, create and format charts to communicate information meaningfully
• Insert and edit pictures, images and drawn objects
• Apply animation and transition effects to presentations
• Check and correct content before finally printing and giving presentations.
We offer a flexible learning style to fit around other commitments. Learn at your own pace, at times to suit you, in a relaxed and friendly environment with support from our qualified and experienced tutors. We also offer distance learning to allow you to fit study in around busy lifestyles.
Level 1 Literacy
You must be:
aged 19+ on 31/08/18
resident in the UK/EU for 3 years or longer
Course fee: £118
Full or partial concessions available depending on your personal circumstances.
For more information please call 01522 876258 or email email@example.com
Apply for this CourseApply Online