The aim of this single unit Level 2 qualification is to become familiar with the main features of Microsoft Word and provide an understanding of fundamental word processing concepts. This includes practical experience in creating, formatting and finishing a word processed document ready for distribution.
You will learn how to:
• Work with documents and save them in different file formats
• Choose built-in options to enhance productivity
• Create and edit small word processing documents that will be ready to share and distribute
• Apply different formats to documents to enhance them before distribution
• Recognise good practice in choosing appropriate formatting options
• Insert tables, images and drawn objects into documents
• Prepare documents for mail merge
• Adjust document page settings and check and correct spelling before finally printing documents.
We offer a flexible learning style to fit around other commitments. Learn at your own pace, at times to suit you, in a relaxed and friendly environment with support from our qualified and experienced tutors. We also offer distance learning to allow you to fit study in around busy lifestyles.
Level 1 Literacy
You must be:
aged 19+ on 31/08/18
resident in the UK/EU for 3 years or longer
Course fee: £118
Full or partial concessions available depending on your personal circumstances.
For more information call 01522 876258 or email email@example.com
Apply for this CourseApply Online