We are a Disability Confident Employer
Under the Equality Act (2010), we have an obligation to ensure that Disabled people receive fair treatment throughout the recruitment and selection process and in their employment with us.
We don’t just stop there – as part of our commitment to equality and diversity, we have made a pledge to improve employment opportunities for people with disabilities. We have undertaken to interview all applicants with a disability (who meet the essential short-listing criteria for a job vacancy) and consider them on their abilities.
We are a Disability Confident Employer. The Disability Confident scheme supports employers to make the most of the talents disabled people can bring to the workplace.
By being a part of the Disability Confident scheme we are aiming to:
- Challenge attitudes towards disability
- Increase understanding of disability
- Remove barriers to disabled people and those with long-term health conditions
- Ensure that disabled people have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations
Read more about the Disability Confident Aims and Objectives
Please contact our recruitment team for further advice or to request any reasonable adjustments as part of our application/interview process.
Telephone: 01522 876243 or Email: HRrecruitment@lincolncollege.ac.uk
Textphone users, please dial 18001 followed by 01522 876237 to use the RNID’s Typetalk Service.
Our recruitment team can also be contacted via Linkedin:
- Charlotte Hill (HR Assistant) – https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlotte-hill-3b7b14166/
- Samantha Crosby (HR Assistant) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/samantha-c-0771a21a2/
If you have any queries regarding our disability confident scheme, then please contact Nicola Jepson (HR Officer) via email NJepson@lincolncollege.ac.uk or connect with Nicola on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicola-jepson/
In this section
POSTPONEMENT OF LINCOLN, NEWARK AND GAINSBOROUGH COLLEGE OPEN DAYS AND WELCOME DAYS DUE TO CORONAVIRUS