Learners were given the opportunity to hear opening statements from all parliamentary candidates and were later given the option to ask questions around any concerns they might have.
Candidates for the Lincoln parliamentary constituency who took part in the hustings:
- Rob Bradley (Independent)
- Sally Horscroft (Green Party)
- Caroline Kenyon (Liberal Democrats)
- Karen Lee (Labour Party)
- Karl McCartney (Conservative Party)
- Charles Shaw (Liberal Party)
Marketing Intern Ruby Cataldo-Moore said: “I wasn’t going to vote but this has really opened my eyes up and now I’ll definitely be voting.
“I asked a question centred-around funding cuts in further education and it was a great opportunity to hear the candidates’ feedback directly.”