Skip to main content

Contact Us

For general enquiries please call 01522 876000 or email

For all course enquiries please call the Course Enquiry Line on 030 030 32435 or email

For International enquiries outside the EU, please call +44 (0)1522 876000 or email

Lincoln College

Monks Road

T 01522 876000
F 01522 876200

View Larger Map View Campus Map

Newark College

Friary Road
Newark, Nottinghamshire
NG24 1PB

T 01636 680680
F 01636 680681

View Larger Map View Campus Map

Air and Space Institute (ASI)

Friary Road
Newark, Nottinghamshire
NG24 1PB

T 01636 680680
F 01636 680681

View Larger Map

Adult Support

We are proud of the level of support that we offer our students. We have a specialist team of professional Student Support Advisors who can offer guidance and support on a wide range of financial, personal and career-related issues. Our Student Services team are here to help you with any questions or problems you have before, during and after your time at College.

We have a dedicated team of Student Services professionals who are here to help you through college life.

Contact our Student Services on: 01522 876220, or e-mail

Careers Advice

Personal one-to-one careers guidance is available for current and potential learners. Our professional careers guidance practitioners provide impartial advice and guidance. 

Careers Advice

Careers Guidance appointments are available throughout the year

Our Careers Guidance Advisers can help with:

  • Career planning and career decisions
  • Researching career opportunities
  • Next steps after College
  • Researching Higher Education options including UCAS
  • Job search and application advice



Appointments can be booked through our Careers and Course Information Office. All the details including how to book are available on our dedicated Careers Website.

Careers Website Link.


Phone: 030 030 32435


Careers Resources

Our careers website includes information to support you in your career planning and decision making. This includes Career Coach which provides information about different career choices, skills needed, salaries and job vacancies.

Find out more about the Careers Guidance Team on our Careers website.

As an adult you are expected to pay for your education and training. There are, however, a number of options (subject to eligibility criteria) that can cover some or all of the costs.

Keeping You Safe

We take the safeguarding of our students very seriously and have a designated Safeguarding Team who can be contacted with any concerns.

To contact a safeguarding staff member during the daytime call: 01522 876000 ext: 6219 or 6668.

You can e-mail the safeguarding team at anytime.

More information on Safeguarding for current students can be found in our Safeguarding Handbook.

Find out what to do in a weapons or firearms situation while on campus according to the Counter Terrorism Policing team. 

For parents that have concerns about Snapchat we have some advice for parents. 

Below is the official Counter Terrorism Policing Teams advice as to what to do in the unlikely event of being caught up in a situation where you are fearful for your safety. It only takes 5 minutes to watch but may just save your life. We encourage all of our staff and students to watch.

Click here to view it.

Some learners with a learning difficulty or disability may require extra support to access their chosen course successfully. 

This is called Additional Learning Support (ALS).  In some cases a learner requiring ALS will have had a Statement of Educational Needs when they were at school and a Section 139a or an Education Health and Care Plan.

Learners should declare this on their application form; this will trigger an assessment of their support needs with an Assessment Officer. 

If support needs are agreed, learners may receive some or all of the following types of support depending upon what is identified at assessment:

  • In class support
  • 1:1 support out of class
  • Dyslexia support
  • Mobility assistance
  • Personal care assistance
  • Communication support and use of access technology
  • Adaptation of materials
  • Loan of specialist equipment

The College has a Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCO). If you have any further questions about support for your child, please contact Sam Rees on: 01522 876225 or send her an email:

We offer support if you have a learning difficulty, disability, medical condition or a mental health difficulty including; Hearing and Visual Impairments, Mental Health problems, Specific Learning Difficulties related to Dyslexia, Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Physical Disability, Aspergers Syndrome and Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD).

I had special arrangements for exams I took at school; will they still be available to me at college?

If you have had special exam arrangements in the past, or think you may need them for exams you are taking as part of your course at college, it is your responsibility to let us know the date of your exams and provide suitable evidence.

Special exam arrangements might be:

  • Extra time
  • A reader
  • A scribe
  • Separate or individual invigilation
  • Rest breaks
  • Use of a bilingual dictionary

Applications for special arrangements must be on a Special Exam Arrangements Form (available from Student Services) and accompanied by appropriate evidence that is less than two years old.

College will pass applications to the examination board, but the decision on whether or not the applicant will be allowed the concession rests solely with the individual exam boards.

Local Offer

If your child has a SEN you may wish to find out more about the services and support that you might benefit from, not just what the College provides, but also what the local authority is doing to ensure that schools and colleges are compliant with the SEND reforms.Visit the Lincolnshire County Council Website.

What is the ‘Local Offer’?

The SEN and Disability Local Offer describes what help, support and services are available for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and their families in Lincolnshire.

It will:

  • Include information about education, social care and health services, as well as services provided by voluntary and community groups
  • Provide information about services for children and young people with Education, Health and Care Plans, as well as those without
  • Set out clearly the criteria for getting support
  • Be published on the internet, as well as be available in other formats
Support for Career Degree Students

More information on the support services available for Career Degree students can be found on our dedicated Support for Career Degree students page

Additional Learning Support

We know sometimes things can be challenging so if you need help or support at any time, we have a team of friendly, qualified experienced staff available to advise and support you.

We offer support to learners with a learning difficulty, disability, medical condition or a mental health difficulty, including:

  • Hearing and visual impairment
  • Mental health problems
  • Specific learning difficulties related to Dyslexia
  • Autistic Spectrum Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
  • ADHD 
  • Physical disability
  • Learning difficulties/emotional and behavioural difficulties

For learners who require any additional learning support, the Assessment Team can be contacted to arrange an appointment with an Assessment and Support Coordinator. This service is confidential.

Email: or call: 01522 876225