Discover a world of new possibilities as we bring you ground breaking opportunities to excel in your studies while balancing work and life commitments. With our innovative approach, achieving your qualifications has never been easier!
Our partnership with Mindful Education provides you with the ultimate learning experience - a seamless combination of online education and regular on-campus lessons. We understand the challenges you face in juggling multiple responsibilities. That's why we've revolutionised learning by offering blended courses that ensure you receive a well-rounded and comprehensive education
Have access high-quality course materials and interactive resources at your convenience, allowing you to study whenever and wherever suits you best. No more sacrificing your job or precious family time. We believe in empowering you to find balance and take charge of your education journey.
Whether you're seeking professional development, a career change, or personal growth, Mindful Education equips you with the tools to succeed. Gain qualifications that open doors to new opportunities and enhance your skills in an ever-evolving world.
About Online and On Campus courses
• The college’s part-time AAT Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4 courses are now available through ourOnline and On Campus study method. This is a blended learning solution
• Students learn online, accessing award-winning courses developed by our partner, Mindful Education
• Students also regularly attend college classes
• Assessment is through a mixture of assignments and end of unit exams
• Funding is available for eligible learners - a key point of difference to distance learning providers
• Learners apply and enrol at the college in the usual way
Benefits of the Online and On Campus approach
• The flexible study method allows students to learn around work and life commitments
• Award-winning content can be accessed at any time, on any device
• Students benefit from being part of a class that meets regularly on campus, supported by an experienced college tutor
Course costs and available funding
• Financial support is available for AAT courses at all levels - including full or partial funding, advanced learner loans and instalment plans
• In addition to course fees (set by the college), students will need to pay exam entry fees and AAT membership fees, amounting to approximately £350 for each year
• In some cases, course fees may be paid by an employer
Right Person, Right Course
• Adults (18+) who are seeking to enter the accountancy profession
• People already working in a bookkeeping or administration role who want to gain formal accountancy qualifications in order to progress their career
• Online and On Campus courses are ideal for students with busy lives, who will appreciate the flexibility
• This approach is not for everyone; for those without significant time pressures who are willing and able to attend college regularly, the traditional face-to-face approach may be more suitable