Lincoln College Open Day
08 February, 2017 – 4.30-8.00pm
For all course enquiries please call the Course Enquiry Line on 030 030 32435
If you’re leaving school this year, have recently left school or you’re still at school and considering your options for the future – then we have lots of exciting options to get your future on track.
Our colleges at Lincoln, Newark and Gainsborough are great places to study, with outstanding facilities, a great reputation and excellent teaching and learning.
We have an impressive range of courses, full and part-time, and apprenticeships to suit your career plans; and the best part for you is that they are COMPLETELY FREE!*
Speak to our Careers and Guidance Team who will be able to help you decide what option is the best one for you.
*Study is cost-free for school leavers aged 16-18.
There are a wide range of vocational courses; these include BTECs, First Diplomas, National Qualifications and National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs).
The vocational qualifications option will appeal to students who:
- Are interested in progressing to university or higher-level studies
- Want to gain qualifications that are nationally recognised
- Have an interest in a particular vocational sector
- Are keen to learn new things with a more practical approach
- Are inquisitive, persistent, flexible and able to transfer their knowledge and skills from one situation to another
- Are keen to develop their research and report writing skills.
Apprenticeships are a great way to get into the workplace and learn on the job; you will complete a qualification alongside your employment.
They are available in a wide range of industries, such as Dental Nursing, Beauty Therapy, Accountancy and Retail, in addition to the traditional trade-based sectors of Construction and Engineering.
We offer a wide range of apprenticeships that offer high-quality training as well as on-the-job experience.
Arrange a chat with our Guidance Team for comprehensive careers and welfare information, advice and guidance.
01522 876000Find out more