Speak With the Team
Considering joining us? Not sure what to do next?
Call our team on 01522 876 398 & 030 030 32435 or email email@example.com to speak with an advisor who will be able to help answer any questions you may have.
What and When is Clearing?
Clearing is the process higher education providers (like us) use to allocate remaining places on their undergraduate courses. A student may be looking to enter via clearing due to many reasons, including if a student:
Didn’t get into their firm or insurance university choice
- Didn’t get any offers when they first applied
- Don’t want the provider they have been offered and want to self-release into Clearing
- Were unsure about university during the first round of applications or hadn't applied
Clearing runs from 5 July 2023 until 18 October 2023. A Level Results Day, which is Thursday 17 August 2023, is one of the busiest days during Clearing. This is because this is when applicants awaiting their results learn if they have met the conditions of their offer.
Why Study a Degree Programme at Lincoln College?
There are many reasons our students choose to study with us, whether it is continuing from further education or coming back to study after a career change.
We’ve designed our Career Degrees to focus on preparing students for employment in their chosen sector or industry by supporting the development of both academic knowledge and vocational skills.
- Smaller lecture and tutor groups than most universities
- Industry expert tutors
- Condensed timetables so students can work part-time, maintain family commitments or have a better study-life balance
- Stay close to home, friends and family
- Specialist team of professional Student Support Advisors who can offer guidance and support on a wide range of financial, personal and career-related issues
- Graduate in the historic Lincoln Cathedral
A Career Degree Bursary is available for students to enhance their academic programme and support their studies. The Career Degree Bursary is made up of two components:
1. A bursary of up tp £500 for full-time students and up to £250 for part-time students over the course of their programme to support any aspect of independent study.
2. In addition, course coordinators will be allocated an additional payment to spend each academic year on enhancements that will support the development of employability skills and progression to graduate level employment.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 030 030 32435 or write to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this section
Our specialist team of professional Student Support Advisors can offer guidance and support on a wide range of financial, personal and career-related issues.
Careers Info or Advice
Book a guidance session with one of our careers advisors who can help discuss the different options available.
Call us on 030 030 32435 or email email@example.com